Your weekly chance to win big from 1K BUSD prize pool: Announcing the weekly leaderboard events
As we continue to bask in the warmth of spring weather and beautiful blossoming flowers, we at InPoker would like to provide you with a weekly chance to tap into 1K BUSD prize pool. We are excited to announce that from today onwards we will be holding weekly leaderboard events that will be available exclusively to Elite NFT holders! One of the many perks that InPoker prepared for the Elite club members.
We once again invite our players to focus on sit & go and builder tournaments. From 16th March onwards, each weekly competition will start on Wednesday 00:00 GMT+8 and finish the next Tuesday 23:59 GMT+8 giving players more chances to join at a convenient time and compete.
The players who win the most Sit & Go and Builder series tournaments and accumulate enough winnings to climb to the top 10 by the end of each week will share the weekly 1K BUSD prize pool according to placement:
1st place: 325 BUSD
2nd place: 225 BUSD
3rd place: 175 BUSD
4th place: 75 BUSD
5th place: 65 BUSD
6th place: 40 BUSD
7th place: 30 BUSD
8th place: 30 BUSD
9th place: 20 BUSD
10th place: 15 BUSD
Join the Elite club and you automatically enter the race for bigger prizes. Limited edition “black label” cards are available on the InPoker Marketplace! Get yours today at http://marketplace.inpoker.io/
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Event is open to Elite NFT holders only
• The winners are determined by the total amount of winnings in Sit & Go and Builder series tournaments on the InPoker platform (winnings accumulated from the other types of tournaments will not be counted towards the total leaderboard score)
• InPoker Elite Leaderboard starts every Wednesday, 00:00 (GMT+8) and ends the next Tuesday, 23:59 (GMT+8). Winners are announced weekly.
• Top scores will be posted in our official telegram group daily at 16:00 (GMT+8)
•BUSD prizes will be credited to winners’ InPoker accounts within 48 hours after the official announcement of weekly results and can be used to participate in tournaments or can be withdrawn to users’ wallets at any time.
• InPoker reserves the right to investigate the players suspected to be involved in fraudulent activities and remove them if proven guilty.